Do or Do NOT... there is no TRY!

I am starting this blog because my life is driving me crazy. I am overweight, unhealthy and I have no energy to get things done so I've decided to keep a blog of my progress - tracking what/when I eat, how/if/when I excersise and how I'm feeling each day. I hope it will motivate me to loose weight and feel better about myself as a whole. So here the journey begins....

Friday 3 June 2011

Birthday Party :D

Yeah, I got nothing to say - it was my birthday dinner/lunch and it was worth every calorie! - Michael and mum made homemade roasted red pepper houmous with rye crispbread and mushroom risotto for lunch and then aubergine(eggplant) lasagna with ceasar salad for dinner plus my amazing chocolate strawberry cake of which I had two slices. XD  - back on track tomorrow folks!

Calories: 3005/2000 
Protein:   87.5g/60g
Carbs:    369g/275g 
Fat:        133.5g/70g

Water: 6/6
Fruit/Veg: 5/5
Calcium: 3/3
Tea: 0/5


No comments:

Post a Comment