Do or Do NOT... there is no TRY!

I am starting this blog because my life is driving me crazy. I am overweight, unhealthy and I have no energy to get things done so I've decided to keep a blog of my progress - tracking what/when I eat, how/if/when I excersise and how I'm feeling each day. I hope it will motivate me to loose weight and feel better about myself as a whole. So here the journey begins....

Saturday 4 June 2011

Underwhelmed

As a result of such an awesome Friday my actual birthday was a bit underwhelming although thank god for Brian who looked after the kids and let me sleep in and did all (read: most) of the dishes so that I could get up and make us pancakes.
Then we all walked down the town to get Aidan some 'big boy' underwear because he is finally taking the potty training we have been trying to do for the last year and a half seriously. :/
I forgot how exhausting the mall is on Saturday. By the time we got home we were all hungry and tired which put us all in a very grumpy mood - Aidan had to go to the naughty step twice and I broke down in tears whilst cooking sausages because I yelled at him. He told me I scared him and I said it was because I wasn't being a very good mummy. Then he hugged me and I was able to finish making dinner. Also, my bracelet that I got while we were on our honeymoon that I had recently rediscovered and was so happy to be wearing broke. And I mean, unfixable-broke. And that made my cry all over again.  Luckily I managed not to eat the rest of the chocolate cake (just one piece after dinner) but then Brian went to the shop and brought me back some cashews and I ate half of them.  - still, better than chocolate and better than eating the whole bag right?  *nods*

Calories: 2190/2000 
Protein:   52.5g/60g
Carbs:    262g/275g 
Fat:        105g/70g

Water: 5/6
Fruit/Veg: 5/5
Calcium: 2/3
Tea: 0/5


No comments:

Post a Comment