Do or Do NOT... there is no TRY!

I am starting this blog because my life is driving me crazy. I am overweight, unhealthy and I have no energy to get things done so I've decided to keep a blog of my progress - tracking what/when I eat, how/if/when I excersise and how I'm feeling each day. I hope it will motivate me to loose weight and feel better about myself as a whole. So here the journey begins....

Wednesday 1 June 2011

WHOO HOOOO!!!

I LOST TWO POUNDS AAARRGUGHGAHGIPODFHIOPFDIEEEEE!!!  omg so happy.  XD
I totally though I wasn't going to loose anything because of that damn fudge.  HA!  I laugh at you FUDGE - you will not be the undoing of ME!!  Now, if I can just get past my chocolate strawberry cake for my birthday on Friday I should be ok.  I'm so MOTIVATED! XD

Calories: 1870/2000 
Protein:   67g/60g
Carbs:    249.5g/275g 
Fat:        70.5g/70g

Water: 4/6
Fruit/Veg: 5/5
Calcium: 3/3
Tea: 0/5




No comments:

Post a Comment